General Digital offers a multitude of rack mount, panel mount, desktop and specialized keyboards for use with our rugged flat panel LCD monitors—or for use with virtually any computer system you already have in place.
- Plastic, carbon fiber, aluminum and stainless steel enclosures
- Spill/splash/waterproof enclosures
- PS/2, USB, Sun® and custom interfaces supported
- Backlit and NVIS-compatible keycaps available
- Integrated Smart Card (CAC) readers available
- Integrated KVM (Keyboard/Video/Mouse) switches available
As with our LCD monitors, our durable keyboard enclosures are available in military, industrial and commercial grades, specially designed to suit the rigors of their intended environments.
Our desktop keyboards are built to withstand high shock, vibration, electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI), as well as airborne and liquid contaminants. Optional TEMPEST Level I, Level II, and Level III protection is available.
Industry-leading design and a commitment to numerous standard and custom options and enhancements make our keyboard and pointing device products an indispensable complement to your human-machine interface.
Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.