Transportation IV&V isn’t just about quality assurance. It’s about ensuring your safety-critical software and systems go the distance.
Since 1998, our engineers have been iterating and augmenting our proprietary suite of IV&V tools, GenIViVe™, to be one of the most robust, comprehensive and efficient unit testing tools available. Combined with our trained team of experienced on-shore engineers, we can account for every possibility, ensuring 100% product reliability.
Transportation IV&V Standards
- IEC 62279
- IEC 61508
- ISO 26262
Transportation IV&V: Our Proven Process
Our experienced, US-based IV&V team offers complete project coordination for every assignment.
- Requirements Development
- Project Coordination
- Discrepancy Resolution
- Test Planning and Execution
- Results Reporting
Additional IV&V Services
- Implement test requirements
- Provide a reliable method to outsource
- Develop custom test requirements based on your software criticality level
- Make test tool and simulator recommendations